Red Team Discussions

erenhardt
Adept II

Re: Red Team October Monthly Giveaway: VisionTek Radeon R9 390

I have 3 AMD rigs. Can I enter 3 times?

tindeath
Adept III

Great prize, love to get my hands on that! Thanks again for doing these monthly giveaways.

0 Kudos
warpfact0r10
Forerunner

Probably not. But you can enter the STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT BETA SWEEPSTAKES​ too!

feverstriker
Challenger

Never!!! lolz

0 Kudos
amenokaji
Adept III

lol I did enter the battlefront sweepstakes as well. On twitter i posted I feel like the guy from MallRats who can't see the sailboat picture while everyone else does. Compared to me trying to win a upgrade and not winning.

0 Kudos
adr_tech
Miniboss

OH MY FLIBBER FLAP I CANT BELIEVE I WAS LATE TO THIS

adr_tech
Miniboss

sam.tehrani is it okay if we don't include our full home address? I have my city and state on my profile. I just worry about the privacy issue. If that's alright. Although I don't know if you still have my address with you there

0 Kudos
eddiegm247
Adept II

I know allot of people have under estimated the 390 and or the 390x They're all be the 300 line up especially the upper beauties lol I would love to have even the 380 as a new addition to my rig... The Fury or the 390 would just be INCREDIBLE MAN

charles4691
Challenger

I agree ..Either the Fury or a 390 would be a great replacement ,especially for my 7970

0 Kudos
sam-amd
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Alex,

Having your full address on hand is ideal. Let me assure you that AMD adheres to all the Privacy Rules and Regulation, your personal information will not be shared with anyone. Let me know if you have any more questions or concerns, and feel free to PM me at any time.