cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

Red Team January Giveaway: PowerColor R9 390

Happy New Year Red Team! We hope you were able to close out 2015 in style and are ready to face 2016 head on. Let's kick this year off right with a PowerColor R9 390 giveaway!

JanuaryPrize.jpg

To Enter:

1. Register for the Red Team Forum
  2. Share your PC Specs in the Red Rig Showcase
    1. Use this form to create a post (please note that some people are not able to see the form, I was told this will be finally fixed the week of 1/11. EDIT 1/18: Forms are fixed and should be working for everyone. Please let me know if you still are having problems!)
    2.   Only one entry is needed. If you've posted your rig before, you are in the clear!
  3. Have at least three followers in the Red Team Forum
    1. Looking for followers? Try this nifty thread: Follow Train! (Need followers? Post in this thread!)
  4. Reply to this thread with what is your favorite cookie (or any other message).

Selection Process:

A random drawing will take place among eligible participants. I will announce the winner in this thread on January 29, 2016 by 6:00PM CST.

Rules:

Please read AMD Red Team Monthly Giveaway Official Rules -- January 2016 before you enter.

Good Luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!

RT_Twitter_Cover.jpg

284 Replies
jamesc359
Miniboss

Re: Red Team January Giveaway: PowerColor R9 390

Thanks for bringing us another great giveaway. I hope you have a great new year. 🙂

My favorite cookie is chocolate chip!

opy
Adept II

well they are called  napolitanke/jadro brand sooooooo good :}

gl all!

sir-diealot
Adept I

My favorite cookie is a two day stale Archway Oatmeal cookie. If that is not available then I like Nabisco Chocolate chip cookies (the original ones, the soft ones taste like acidic) Thank you for the opportunity and good luck everyone.

cavemanthe0ne
Challenger

Awesome giveaway!

My favorite cookie definitely has got to be Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip.

Good luck everyone!

shoot1st
Adept I

I'm easy to please, Any type of cookie is my favorite, Especially graphics cookies If i win i'm promptly giving it to a friend then demanding he play battlefield with me again

vijaydasr
Adept II

Thanks for the opportunity
I joined the forum and Red Team early, but never tried to participate in any giveaways or anything. This is my first try and because I really need some upgrade that I can't afford for now But this is just a try
Thank you really. The reason I joined AMD Forums is because of AMD Red Team. I am really a fan of the Team. The Twitch streams and all

You Guys are Awesome.

MY FAVORITE COOKIE IS : AMD Radeon R9 NANO with some FURY X chipped on the edges and one APU cream at the Center

madakish
Adept II

Happy New Year Red Team! I really hope to win this awesome giveaway because that is the exact GPU that I have been wanting! If I win, I will give my R9 270X to my nephew

My favorite cookie would have to be chocolate chip Thank you for the giveaway!

triggerftu
Adept II

oooh a power cooler one. i hear these one's are great.

zealotki11er
Miniboss

Happy New Year everyone.

Would love to win this card.