cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

morganatime
Journeyman III

Re: Radeon Software Crimson Edition Q&A

A clean install on Nvidia will remove all prior entries and traces of the software on the computer.  Is Radeon Crimson doing the same?

0 Kudos
gnumpf
Journeyman III

So I have a AMD Radeon R9 270X. With Radeon Crimson 15:12-win10-64bit I have a worse graphics (exaggerated edges fibrillation) when I play "The Crew". Have again the Radeon software Crimson Edition 15.11.1 beta 64bit drivers put everything back on the eyes. What could it be? Bin no graphics card expert ...

0 Kudos
scorpionx
Adept II

Thanks, this will be useful to answer some questions my friend had !

0 Kudos
pepilosss
Adept I

I just bought a 980ti, thanks to amd for their silence.

0 Kudos
staticfx
Elite

Is there a way to just update the driver when a new one is released? or do we have to download/install the whole suite each time... seems like the Suite should be able to say "Hey! New driver! Want to install?" and then do it.

0 Kudos
dkizzy
Adept I

I have a 980 Ti as well. I have an APU box that runs great. Nvidia has had some woes. Just yesterday they finally released a driver that fixes the 144hz high clock while idle on desktop issue that went on for a long time.

dkizzy
Adept I

I believe it is supposed to prompt you. 15.12 should fix that.

0 Kudos
gtuk
Adept I

So after two weeks, there are still only 8 of 100+ questions "answered"; what was the point of this Q&A?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/3ysmo9/so_after_2_weeks_still_only_8_of_100_questions/

With the atypical PR response of "we are not able to answer any questions about upcoming releases due to development roadmaps and timelines" seemingly used to dodge/ignore the majority of queries, what exactly did AMD expect to be asked (and consequently answered) about their drivers?

0 Kudos
staticfx
Elite

for the "suite"? or just the driver? because the last update was just the driver, even though you have to download the 300+mb suite... it seems like it should just update the driver

0 Kudos
t77chevy
Paragon

Well I'm late to the party , but I know you will see this , I run several pages for gamers / pc nerds and the number 1 biggest complaint I hear is when will amd fix eyefinity , amd has always lead the pack for multiple monitors and the crimson drivers are lacking several features that amd could do before , be a good idea to add these back .

0 Kudos