cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

bigdaddyjende
Journeyman III

Plz help! AMD driver update? AMD RADEON 7610M

Hello, I need to update my drivers to the following. Please see the attached picture. However I dont know how to get to this driver. Can anyone help me or send me link.

I have windows 7 64 bits.

I tried the autodetect tool on the AMD website but it couldnt download the driver or something.

How-To Install AMD Radeon Software on a Windows Based System  I was also looking at this website but the problem is that once i nstall the tool the option to choose which components do not show up. Can you guys plz tell me what to do?

Many thanks for your help guys.

Regards,

BigdaddyjendeAMD.jpg

0 Likes
5 Replies
whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner

Re: Plz help! AMD driver update? AMD RADEON 7610M

bigdaddyjende​ I was not aware of another post also made by you in the driver forum as kingfish noted. Multiple posts on the same subject are against rules.

Hi,

Please see Fixes for common AMD graphics driver problems  - specifically the "Common Causes" section. Before installing the driver, make absolutely sure that you've installed ALL Windows updates. You may also have to turn off your anti-virus application (Your AV is most likely blocking the autodetection utility). There are many posts already in the existing Drivers & Software and Graphics forums and I would also recommend moving this to one of those locations.

(Edit your post and towards the right you should see a "move" option).

kingfish
MVP

Multiple posts are against forum rules amdmatt

Plz help. Amd driver updates...Cant find how to do it.

kapral-cz
Adept I

0 Likes
kapral-cz
Adept I

+

Check win.update

0 Likes
amdmatt
Community Manager