cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Participating in AMD Ryzen 2 or Threadripper reviews

Dear AMD & Fellow members,

I have always been an AMD fan since 2002 around first I bought my AMD K6-III, from there I was keen on getting latest AMD CPUs, so that I want to be proud I have the latest of AMD. I never thought about moving to intel, as AMD was coming up with innovative latest line of processors, as I was constantly upgrading for getting feel of your latest AMD CPUs.

1. AMD-K6III -500Mhz
  2. AthlonXP 1700
  3. Athlon 2800+ (This PC got stolen)
  4. Athlon X2 - 4400 ( accidentally damaged gold fins)
  5. Phenom X3 - 8450 (This is when I wanted to get a feel of triple core processor) - sold it off, as I needed more power and Opt Phenom X4 - 9350
  6. Phenom X4 - 9350 - the affordable one I could buy at that time. Though it was way beyond my budget.
  7. AMD Phenom II X4 820 - I really wanted to get the Phenom 2 experience, when it was releases.
  8. Phenom II X6 - 1090T - First black edition I experienced. Loved the over clocking.
  9. AMD FX 8350 - yaay! I bought the 8 core one and I used to brag about it a lot. It is the best processor I bought and used for around 4,5 years continuously.  After this my upgrade frenzy went down, as hardware were getting costly and priorities have changed 🙂  . I sold it while I was relocating to Ireland on job assignment. 
  10. 10.) AMD FX 8120 - I bought a used one while in ireland, while I am trying to revive my AMD line that I am proud of.

AMD Mobile APU:

Between I also enjoyed performance of AMD Mobile APU's on my laptops, I went with AMD APU as it was affordable for my budget and I am sure it would provide me better value like desktop processors I have used.

• AMD A8-4500M

• AMD A10-8700P 

ATI Dedicated Graphics Experience: •

• Radeon 2600 PRO

• Radeon X1950 PRO (bought a second hand)

• Radeon 3870 (bought from US over ebay and it got stolen along with whole CPU)

• Radeon HD 5770 ( this was the last of my upgrades, after that everything become costly for me)

• AMD R9 280 & 280x  - they were beasts

• MSI AMD R9 290x - 8GB current setup.  - luckily i got a cheap deal on a used in Ireland.

Coming to the context of this post:

I am writing this post to see if there is any possibility for me to get feel of your latest Ryzen 2 or Ryzen thread rippers. I currently moved to Ireland temporarily basis looking for settling down, unfortunately I cannot afford to buy Ryzen setup my own, but I do not want to let my AMD enthusiasm die over the time.  If there is any possibility for you to lend a Ryzen 2 or Ryzen thread ripper setup for a month or few, would be a great help for me, as an AMD fan whole my life. I wish to be part of the reviews in Red Team as a long term AMD fan.

Is there any way  I can get some review hardware's and be part of your reviews?  Looking forward hearing anything favorable and hope to see something materialize in my favor.

Thanking You,

Nithin Mohan T K

0 Likes
5 Replies
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Look into this thread for AMD product review requests AMD Red Team Update

Thanks Blazek. I joined the Red Team newsletter, hoping something would materialize.. 🙂

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

As blazek suggested be sure to register here: Gaming Community | AMD

You almost covered the whole AMD product chart, impressive.
Good luck. ^^

Thanks, @wimpzilla.  Like I said, I am a die-hard AMD for almost 15 years and still rocking. I joined the RedTeam as blazek suggested.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Gotcha, be sure you also register and leave your application for the AMD Reviewers, what would fit you the best: AMD Red Team Reviewer - Copy
We are long fan so, 1st cpu ever owned was a K6III Socket 7 then an Athlon Slot A. ^^

0 Likes