cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: No Signal after Monitor-Standby | RX5700XT (XFX THICC II)

Thank you for the reply much appreciated!
Will try disabling ULPS

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

I just had the issue again, 3 days of waking just fine then today same issue. 

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

I think I have the same failure (Gigabyte 5600 XT), when turning on the system or waking it up after being in stand by for a long time, no video (or starts until logon just for a sec and reboots). If the sleep mode was short it generally starts, But if I leave it for a long time it doesnt. The mother has the latest bios, on the video card ive tried with the F2, FA0 and F60 all the same. I frankly don't think it's a configuration issue at all .. honestly I think it's a hardware issue, Gigabyte told me to send the board in for RMA .. First and last time with Gigabyte, they don't just make a REV.2 of this model to support 14Gbps but also .. i have problems with this first version of it.. (xcuse my english) Cheers!

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I have an ASUS ROG STRIX RX 5700XT with the latest drivers connected through displayport to a 27'' 144hz monitor. Been having that mentioned issue; I just disabled the sleep/hibernate mode. Still happened every once in a while, if monitor went standby for certain amount of time, would not come back on unless I reboot the PC. Decided to set a minimal screensaver and havent had that issue anymore. BUT! After i turn off my PC, 4 out 5 times, my monitor displays  a "White nose image" for a split of a second, and then a "No Signal" / "No optimal resolution" message floating around. Anyone? ideas?

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Yup, I refunded the card. Never been able to fix the problem. Two weeks of headaches

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

I was able to fix mine with the June bios update on Gigabytes site. 

0 Kudos
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

does that happen with 2 screens or with only 1 screen?

PC: R7 2700X @4.1GHz + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Kudos