cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

anubismarc
Adept III

Re: New member yo!

Welcome to the Red Team! Be safe and Thank you!

0 Kudos
spikeypup
Elite

Thanks so much for your service!  Safe travels and we look forward to your return and your rig!  Let us know if we can be of service.  BTW if you are going to be overclocking, I could use more team members over on HWBOT, this is for all folks actually, It's the Red Team Rebels.  Lots of great prizes this season, but with no other teammates, I can't win anything, and it'd be cool to win as a team and then distribute the goodies.  Anyway, If anyone is interested just head to HWBOT and join up, it's open invite!  I just finished Round 3 of PRO OC Division I, Did OK, averaged about 50th place in the globals it looks like, there is only about 100 competitors right now.  Anyway safe travels and thanks again for all that you do!  Go Red!

whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner

spikeypup dm me your hwbot link please.

0 Kudos
spikeypup
Elite

Done good sir!

0 Kudos
rqs-devine
Elite

Thank you for your Service to our country! Keeping us safe and able to do things every day we take for granted like play games on the PC's and tweeting and Facebook and speaking our minds. Please post Pics when it's all put together. #betterred

0 Kudos
xlight_ben32
Adept I

National Guard

0 Kudos
xlight_ben32
Adept I

Army national guard

0 Kudos
xlight_ben32
Adept I

I'm not sure why any of that means but its sounds very interesting, tell me more about it.

0 Kudos
tymkoijn1
Elite

welcome to the team battle. Glad to have ya with us.

0 Kudos