cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

micahelprice
Journeyman III

New Business Ventures

I am looking to start a new business venture centered around the growing eSports scene.

The business will focus on giving potential career gamers the facilities, equipment, resources and support needed to transition from casual gamer to someone who can turn their hobby into a source of income.

Id like to speak to someone at AMD about the possible partnership with my program/facility.

At this time i will be building up to 60 PCs ranging from moderate gaming to Top end gaming/streaming/server setups.

I have come to AMD because frankly, the Intel program looks like they are just trying to make money off of me.

Can anyone lead me in the right direction? Thoughts?

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

You should rather inquire directly at AMD for business inquiries.
For this kind of request you should try mail the AMD support or mail an AMD Representative.
You can also find AMD community managers on Discord.
I have often troubles finding out how to contact AMD for business or professional matter, i found out also this link.
Check out on google and AMD site if you would find other forms as this one if you need: Contact an AMD Sales Representative

Gabrielleo
Journeyman III

When people use the sentence "follow your passion" the mistake is that they don't know that entrepreneurs are passionate about building business. It is almost intangible to do business.

The first choice I make when I decide on a company is that I should market it to anyone. Then, for about three months, I go out and speak to people, sharing my idea about my target market and asking how much they will buy it. When I go through this exercise, I know how much I can charge and from the very first day I have a group of potential customers. 

The business itself doesn't matter. You evaluate on:

1. Is there a market.

2. Does it require special skills I don't possess.

3. Can I pull this off.

4. What are the upfront costs, the fixed costs.

You grow your company on that basis. Contractors appreciate the innovative and hunting process. They're not creating a passion-based company. Instead, you have a passion for building a business.

0 Likes