cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I need helpp , amd graphics card ...

HI i have a amd 230M and after driver update change to AMD hd 8500M , but in a game crashed the video card with this message "display driver stopped responding and has recovered" or "application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware" , pleaseeee i need help {ps. sorry for my bad english}

0 Kudos
17 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I need helpp , amd graphics card ...

Hello,

Can you give us the specs of the laptop, the model, brand and the OS please.
Please download DDU, clean the AMD driver you installed, download the ones that came from your laptop manufacturer drivers download page.
The latest AMD drivers you can download from the AMD site are not always compatible with all the notebook gpu.
Because the laptops use usually the drivers provided by the manufacturer.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

My spec:

Windows 7 Home Premium X64

8 GB RAM DDR3

GPU AMD M230

CPU AMD A8 6410

PLEASE  HELP ME .. I USE AL DRIVERS FROM AMD AND FROM LENOVO WEB SITE ..AND NOT WORKING {ps. in JUST CAUSE 2 AMD M230 NOT  CRASHING.. BUT IN ANOTHER GAMES OR UNITY ..STILL CRASHING}

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

you can enter in my laptop{using supermo etc.} and install the drivers ... pleseeee

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

go into device manager and find your graphics card under display adaptors and right click and select update driver. Some of the lower end AMD laptop chips don't work with AMD's auto detect system. It should at least repair the issues with game crashes.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Please try to be a more specific on the steps you have already done.
Check also the laptop t° with a tool called HWinfo.

If it do not work it could be:
-A performance setting in the Radeon panel or in the windows power management, it works with some games but not others.
If it's a performance setting issue, i would try to setup either the Radeon game profile and the windows power plan on performance.

-A driver version issue.
If it's a wrong or outdated driver version, there is no other clean solutions than use DDU to clean the driver, then either install the one from Lenovo or as suggested semiconducktor​ let windows install the default ones using the update button in the task manager.

The good driver for your A8-6410 CPU from the AMD site for WIn7 64Bit is this one: https://support.amd.com/en-us/download/apu/previous/detail?os=Windows+7+-+64&rev=17.2.1

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

today I reinstall the windows 8.1 and I install the lenovo drivers .. and not working .. please can you join me in the PC by teamviewer to configure it or something! I beg you!

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Now when a game starts, my screen turns black

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Imo it is not safe to proceed in this way, taking control of your computer remotely is not without risk, either for me or for you.
The forum i think provide help, extensive help if needed.

But I would not even remotely think to start taking the hand on your computer, please stop begging asking this kind of assistance.

I'm sorry, i'm glad to help if you proceed as anybody else with an issue.
Spend a bit of time trying and relaying precise informations that we could provide help for your gpu issue.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

so in some games it goes, and in others the black screen is made

0 Kudos