cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

m16thi
Journeyman III

i Need HELP (translated)

Hello. Well, the reason I write is not a complaint or anything bad about AMD, or your community. The thing is that a while ago I had a computer, and AMD is the best brand I've tried in computing and the problem comes when I had to sell it to help my father finance an operation that I had to do the previous year. The fact is that I was always a fan of video games and I would like to have a computer where I can play but I am a student, I can not work and also in my family barely enough money for basic needs, I could not ask my father more than I can spend just because I want to have fun, I know that the person who reads my request can understand me, if he wanted to communicate with me it would have to be by mail because I do not have a cell phone either, it's a pity to have to write this, but I wanted to try it, and if they can give things to famous people who do not have the need for help, why could not they help me? please, would make a very happy child fulfilling the dream of being able to use a computer again to play, the time I was recovering after my operation, I would have loved to have an AMD computer to enjoy its excellence, I look forward to it Your message, Thanks for your time. PS: I do not ask for anything from the highest range, a small present or component would be very much. Thank you! The truth is that I have tried with several large companies, and none has been able to give me an answer with good news, I know that you receive thousands of requests like this one, and that maybe you do not have the resources to grant something to each request, In all ways, I appreciate your understanding and I have faith that you will give me good news, I could do what I can to receive some help, Thanks again

0 Likes
2 Replies
benman2785
Big Boss

AHHH dude stop being stupido

AMD gives stuff to famous people because those famous people reach millions of other people to promote AMD stuff

i am retired myself (now 33) - but i simply do the normal giveaways AMD does
i also go to the Conventions were AMD is present (mostly here in Germany) - there i got tons of AMD merch to show my AMD-pride

btw maybe you get lucky an someone gives away his old hardware - i personally sold mine early last year

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes
kc5vdj
Elite

They often have contests, and entry is open to everyone.  Usually these are on Twitch and Twitter.

My wife won a RX 480 in 2016, and I won a Threadripper 1950X in 2018.  You can't win if you don't enter!  Stick around for the streams on Twitch.

0 Likes