cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

lmybobbob
Adept I
Adept I

I'm a live streamer, looking for sponsorship for my stream encoding machine.

Hi red team,

I'm a live streamer with average 2K viewer actively watching everyday, and as my 3770k stream machine is aging, I'm thinking about building the next ultimate streaming PC for my live stream.  I'm thinking ryzen platform w/ upcoming vega (will use x264 encoding until vega come out.). I would love to have naple+vega but that seems like few months from now.

Is it possible for AMD to sponsor some parts of the build? Or is there any kind of sponsorship program for streamer like me?

I stream on douyu.com/vpx, you can come check out my stream at 8AM EST. (I stream primarily to Chinese viewers, however i'm located in Canada)

7 Replies
lmybobbob
Adept I
Adept I

Re: I'm a live streamer, looking for sponsorship for my stream encoding machine.

thecommonmassesnelstar15

from discord channel.

0 Kudos
curoamarsalus
Adept I
Adept I

Re: I'm a live streamer, looking for sponsorship for my stream encoding machine.

(Unrelated to sponsoring)

Naples is a server chip. I would heavily advise against using that for gaming and streaming. Naples has a really high core count, but server hardware generally has a clock rate too low to be effective for gaming.

0 Kudos
lmybobbob
Adept I
Adept I

yup still good for video production and x264 encoding tho.

0 Kudos
lmybobbob
Adept I
Adept I

any community manager here?

0 Kudos
spinalfailed
Challenger
Challenger

To the best of my knowledge they don't typically accept solicitation from unknowns.  You need to become a Red Team Plus member and there is a process to achieve that.

lmybobbob
Adept I
Adept I

how do u become a red team plus member? I can't find any info or procedure online...

0 Kudos
spinalfailed
Challenger
Challenger

AMD Red Team vs. AMD Red Team Plus  You need to be a contributing, helpful, friendly member of the community.  You then need to be noticed by one of the RTP members or employees and recommended to be added on.