cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

bcozier
Journeyman III

I'd like to report a Bug in the Ryzen Master App PC

If I am currently set at 4400Mhz and high-voltage and I try to switch to another profile with say 3500Mhz and lower voltage, it crashes and reboots my PC. This is because I assume it is trying to apply the lower voltage too soon before lowering the clock speed resulting in unstable system.  The developers need to check the [A]-current-clockspeed and compare it to the new desired [B]-applying-profile-clockspeed : if [B] is greater than [A] then change to the presumably higher voltage setting first and then apply the higher clockspeed of [B].   However if [B] is less than [A] then apply the lower clockspeed of [B] first and then change to the presumably lower voltage setting.  This would solve my crashing problem when trying to switch profiles from higher-clockspeed-and-voltage to lower-clockspeed-and-voltage. I verified it by making an intermediary-profile which only lowered the clockspeed first without changing voltage, and then the other profile where it also lowered the voltage after using the intermediary profile and no crash occured. I am using a 3600XT and was able to make 4400Mhz using the stock cooler and 1.248V

0 Likes
0 Replies