cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

hussein
Journeyman III

i cant find (download) to downoad the driver

i want to download the crimson edition but i cant find (download) and i dont know what should i do

please help me

0 Kudos
7 Replies

Re: i cant find (download) to downoad the driver

You can find Radeon Crimson Edition drivers here: Download Drivers!

0 Kudos
hussein
Journeyman III

i still cant find (download) not even the drivers

0 Kudos
t77chevy
Paragon

what os version and what bit 32/64 and we will put a direct link to it

0 Kudos
jamesc359
Miniboss

You'll also need to know what kind of card he has.

0 Kudos
radguy88
Adept II

hussein​ I'm not sure if its the problem you're having but I've had issues in the past when going through the "Manually Select My Driver" using the specifics of your system on the AMD site, you may not be able to load the page, or it won't bring you to the page. Try a different web browser! Sometimes Chrome/Firefox/IE give you different experiences on sites. "Latest AMD Drivers and Software" column will also allow you to easily choose your respective driver! Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
rikeriku
Journeyman III

hussein wrote:

i want to download the crimson edition but i cant find (download) and i dont know what should i do

please help me

I also have same problem as hussein. tried and it goes like this on all drawers.

amd_drivers.JPG

0 Kudos
william
Challenger

What operating system (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Linux,...) and graphic card do you have? Most likely it does not have any drivers for your selected combination although it should display some (error) message about that. It could also be a problem with your web browser since they have different engine with slightly different implementations and capabilities. But I think it's unlikely that there would be a JS browser bug, they are not that common these days when you can use some standardized library like jQuery to handle crossbrowser compatibility.

Anyway I did test it in FireFox and the drivers are correctly displayed for me. I checked (in my opinion) the most common setup these days with R9 3xx series graphic card on Windows 8.1. I don't have this kind of setup so I can't test it. The direct download like for the driver is here: Download Crimson Edition 15.12 (12/17/2015)