please contact me if you have any products available for review

0 Likes
13 Replies
benman2785
Big Boss

hahahaha

do you also need merch and free money?
maybe also a house?

dont be stupid - until you have at least 100.000 views PER video you have NO CHANCE!

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes

Well thanks for the positive support.. ill be sure to include this email in my videos when I am famous and a reviewer

What is with your negativity ? where are you in life ?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

benman2785
Big Boss

I AM NOT FROM AMD xD

i am just an active member of the community and find it hilarious that you - who offers NOTHING - want free stuff.
why not give anyone free stuff? like me or my granny?

even LTT or Gamers Nexus (and other big youtubers) buy the stuff they review - or in case of a new release are in a supply-chain where they get products and after testing ship them to the next reviewer. (there are exceptions for some products that are give away etc)

it would be different if you would actually DO SOMETHING - like i know a dev who worked together with OBS for AMD VCE/AMF Encoder = he got a "free" RX 480 so he can test his code.

Only reviewing stuff (especially when you dont have 100k views per video) is nothing ANY COMPANY wants.
Yet i know that LC-Power (German Company) has 1 smaller youtuber with ~30k views who gets free products for review - but those are german speaking and the company is mostly based around the german market. And its usually CPU-Coolers or Fans that he can review for free from them. (max price 40$)

if you want to be big as tech-yt you should asks your friends and other youtubers to review their hardware and of course your hardware first. then when you have some viewers other YTbers will notice you and work with you. and when you are big you will be in supply-chains and again buy many of the hardware on your own. + maybe if you are lucky and focus on a brand early (like MSI or Gigabyte) you will be able to make a contract with them so you review their products maybe for free. (usually mostly in a supply-chain - some get them for free)

even Der8auer buys most of his stuff on his own - and he is one of the worlds best know Extreme-OCers

BUT IF YOU WANT FREE STUFF: AMD does GiveAways here and on Twitch etc
enlist there and maybe you are lucky to get stuff. also its always good to participate in VLAN. as a youtuber you can make 1-2 videos about it.

btw i am 34 and retired in Germany - my life is actually great
yours?

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes

Life is excellent, age thirty, wise.

There isn’t an issue for business to give away products and I ask for products as if it is nothing because I understand how the business world works.

Products arnt worth fourty dollars or any retail amount; even a one thousand graphics card isn’t truly worth one thousand dollars.

Business produces in mass quantity each unit that sells for ten dollars retail actually costs one dollar to produce.

An extreme example of lets say asking for a one thousand dollar graphics card is only asking for a one hundred dollar item but it isn’t even directly like that because of mass production and ‘failed’ or ‘faulty’ graphics cards puts a ‘hit’ in their business; it isn’t really a hit or profit loss to them since it is expected that things go wrong in the business world financially that one might not expect such as a postal delivery service contract agreement switch leading to a slightly higher cost, hoping only temporarily, to the business.

This makes a pricing argument negligible.

I just wanted to make an attempt asking a business for an item; now I see they are greedy as can be.

I have kind spending money and I will buy an amd unit soon but during my review I might say something like ‘it sucks that a business cant even give a little product away for free but..’

I am not asking for a thousand dollar graphics card from any one, amd or person, but it would have been very friendly for this business to support me or any reviewer or gamer lifestyle by giving even a little thing.

Oh well

0 Likes
benman2785
Big Boss

dont you get it I AM NOT AN AMD EMPLOYEE

and you also dont get this: YOU OFFER NOTHING FOR AMD BUT WANT FREE STUFF
NOTHING IS FREE - INTEL EVEN DOESNT SHIP RETAIL BOXES FOR THEIR Reviewer-supply-chain!

If AMD or Intel or Nvidia sends you stuff "for free" THEY WANT SOMETHING IN RETURN.
and as i said: if you are a developer and you DO something for them they (all 3) will give you "free stuff" to test.
but 95% watch LTT or GamersNexus etc - so THEY get early products or can test them on expos etc - but most-likely even them dont get anything free.

you are not wise but childish to think otherwise...

0 Likes

I did not ever think you were from amd

It seems like you are judging me instead, I didn’t say I wasn’t a developer so there is no need to start pointing fingers; but you should know that I am not one.

This is my personal post, reaching out, asking if someone has items available.

I am not trying to start an argument.

It appears that you are pointing fingers at me and saying ‘look at him’ and as if I have no place in this world.

Stop replying if you don’t have any products or kind words to offer.

0 Likes
benman2785
Big Boss

i just want to say that it is very unlikely that any company (is it AMD or your local TacoBell) that will give you anything for free - especially if all you do is saying "its yummy"

again: if you actually do something that many profit from - like coding for AMD AMF etc - it is very likely you will get a free product.

Also have in mind - this here is the community - we are here to help people with their problems. Also problems like yours - but have in mind we get that question you posted atleast once every two weeks and thats not why this community is here.
The community is here so you can solve problems with your drivers or hardware when you are reviewing - and not to get hardware to review.

you can ask people here if they can help you with promotion - like erin.maiorino etc
but i doubt that they will answer any different - but they will be more polite than i am

0 Likes

A response member from amd themselves told me to seek this group for help with what I am looking for.

Thanks for the kinder response.

Each person is different and these new posters havnt necessarily seen all the requests for merchandise, its okay to tell them ‘sorry but we cant’ easier.

Ive gotten free drinks from tacobell many times since I was a return customer frequently (I was going through something in my life).

People are human; they have emotion they are not robots or programs. All it takes is someone to forward a request to someone at the top. It is possible for that person at the top to be understanding and have empathy towards someone, that requester, and give them a little product.

Its not always about money.

Just wondering .. if I buy an amd motherboard or graphics card would this team be able to unlock certain things ? or is it a driver update bug fix thing ?

0 Likes

what do you mean with Unlock?

like when you buying an RX 460 and unlock all shaders to make it an RX560?

the driver itself cant do that much - it either works or has bugs - if there are bugs it would be nice if people report them directly to AMD

0 Likes

Yes something like that..

Or making a custom fps lock at twenty four frames per second, dedicating the graphics card’s ‘juice’ towards a greater performance, which would increase visuals such as intense realistic smoke and many dust particle and realistic disappation to appear.

No overclocking would be needed.

An ambience occlusion ‘force’ would be interesting too.

Doing this to any graphics card could make a fourty nine dollar card run like a four hundred and fourty nine dollar graphics card.

0 Likes
benman2785
Big Boss

i wouldnt consider 24fps playable in most shooters/games - 48fps with AMD Anti-Lag would be nice
you can set a FrameRateTarget(Control) via driver called "FRTC"

the other stuff needs driver coding - you could ask at github for that - but i doubt that AMD DriverDevs would do much about it - better would be if you do it on your own and ask there for help if you dont get something to work

unlocking your shaders is possible via a bios update - with an hex-editor you can even modify your own bios to unlock (as i did with my MSI RX460 2G LP)
also possible is a better bios for your MoBo - check win-raid.com for that

0 Likes
whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner

Hi froilantorresjr‌  - anyone is welcome to apply for any of the positions (AMD Reviewer, Streamer, Student, Street Team) here: https://www.amd.com/en/gaming/community . If you qualify AMD may follow up with you through the contact method there. Please understand that this is a user-to-user forum and requests here may or may not be seen by AMD or employees.

Good luck!

-Wlad

Thank you

I just applied

0 Likes