cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

henega
Journeyman III

How to claim my world of warcraft shadow lands for the purchase of rx 5600 xt

I bought my RX 5600 XT on July 18, 2020 in Peru, "CyC Computer" store in Lima, and they didn't tell me I could claim the WoW Shadow Lands patch.

Could someone help me claim the game?
0 Likes
4 Replies
benman2785
Big Boss

afaik you have to get a voucher from the place you bought the game - then go to amdrewards.com + register/login and claim the Key via Voucher

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes

I took a quick look.
Cannot find the exact model.
There is this: SAPPHIRE PULSE RADEON RX 5600XT BE 6GB GDDR6 192BITS OC (PN:11296-05-20G) 
It is a BE version not OC.

However - bad news.
AMD "Raise the Game" promotions are only available with certain participating retailers. 
Normally there are sdverts about it on the website and "Free Items" link with the GPU.

It does not seem like that retailer was/is participating.
That means no game codes.

Even if they are participating they often try to weasel out of it.

0 Likes

Go here:
https://www.amdrewards.com/faq 

First 4 points for your convenience:

1. How do AMD Rewards game bundles work?

AMD will occasionally announce special promotions with the purchase of select AMD products. These promotions are offered exclusively through participating sellers. Sellers may be retailers/e-tailers, System Integrators, and may include OEM partners as well.

Once you purchase a select, eligible product from a participating seller, it is the responsibility of the seller to provide you with a coupon code to be used for redeeming the promotion. It is also at the discretion of the seller to determine the manner in which to issue the coupon codes. Coupon codes can be issued in various ways, including but not limited to (as examples only):
  1. Email
  2. Voucher packaged in shipping box
  3. Printed on purchase receipt
The timeframe for receiving the coupon code will also vary and is at the discretion of the seller. Always refer to the seller for information and instructions on obtaining the coupon code. For full terms and conditions of current promotions, please visit: amdrewards.com/terms.

Once you receive the coupon code from a participating seller, claim your reward by visiting www.amdrewards.com and create an account or login with your existing account. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours to validate a newly created account on the AMD Rewards site. Once logged in, follow the instructions provided to exchange your coupon code for the game activation code.

Some AMD Rewards promotions require that the qualified AMD product is installed in the participant’s system and verified before the game activation code can be issued. For full terms and conditions, please visit: amdrewards.com/terms.

The verification step takes place after submitting your coupon code at amdrewards.com and is performed via the AMD Product Verification Tool downloaded to your Windows PC. After successful verification, follow the remaining onscreen instructions to obtain your game activation code and instructions on how to activate and download your game.

2. Can I buy my AMD product anywhere and get a coupon code?

You must purchase your eligible AMD product from a participating seller in order to receive a coupon code. Participating sellers may be retailers/e-tailers, System Integrators, or OEM partners. Not all sellers participate in AMD Rewards promotions. Check with your seller to confirm their participation prior to purchase.

3. How do I know if a retailer is participating in an AMD Rewards promotion?

Please check with the seller to confirm their participation prior to purchasing. Not all sellers participate in AMD Rewards promotions.

4. I bought my product from a seller that doesn’t participate in AMD Rewards promotions. Can you still send me a coupon code?

No, you must purchase your eligible AMD product from a participating seller in order to receive a coupon code. Participating sellers may be retailers/e-tailers, System Integrators, or OEM partners. Not all sellers participate in AMD Rewards promotions. Check with your seller to confirm their participation prior to purchase.
0 Likes

Terms and Conditions here:
https://www.amdrewards.com/terms 

Q3 2020 AMD Radeon™ Raise the Game Bundle Promotion

AMD Radeon™ Raise the Game Bundle – COMPONENT, SI & OEM  

0 Likes