cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

Ajwag22
Adept I

How to buy Midnight Black RX 6800 XT

Does anyone know how I can try to order the midnight black rx 6800 xt supposed to be launching today? Been keeping an eye out for a special edition card to replace my red anniversary edition radeon vii and this seemed to be it but I can't find a link anywhere for the release.

43 Replies
toasttheoriginal
Adept III

Re: How to buy Midnight Black RX 6800 XT

It was released just a few minutes ago and for some reason Ihave been banned and get this message.

toasttheoriginal_0-1617801017542.png

Tags (1)
Speck311
Adept I

Is this going on sale anytime soon? Been staring at "Add to Cart" button for 45 mins now. What is the problem with being on time?

nolukjustskil
Adept I

its already sold out. went on sale 30 minutes ago

Tags (1)
Reynster
Adept I

Pretty sure they all sold 

0 Kudos
wildcard1978
Adept III

Had one I. Cart second of luanch and  it was sold out  at 9am on the dot and would never let me check out  would confirm my PayPal payment the could never get past the place order button

Ajwag22
Adept I

How aweful. Sorry to hear that. I didn't have the direct link so when it finally showed up on the store's main page it was long sold out. So I didn't have a shot either. I have no idea how to sign up for these early red team alerts so I doubt I'll ever be able to snag one.

exiledwolf83
Journeyman III

Same here. Bots ate that stuff up real quick. I blame sites like PCGamer that announced it was happening. Should have stayed quiet and let the actual community get them.

0 Kudos
colesdav
MVP

1. Exactly what is a Midnight Black RX 6800 XT?

2. Why would I want to buy one?

0 Kudos
toasttheoriginal
Adept III

Hey wild how are things going!!  I am still trying to get a card myself I was denied access and by the time I resolved the situation they were sold out..  My wife needs a card she is running on a AMD 7870 and thing are starting to not run so well for her when we have our family streams... Oh well...

0 Kudos