cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

How can you call this launch "Exclusive". A call for a change, by AMD!!!

AMD needs to wake up!  The fact that they put this out where the public can access this limited engagement is just a major failure.  Yes this is a failure of what they say "This is an exclusive advance notice to members of the AMD Red Team community and this offer has limited availability, while supplies last." taken out of the email sent on the 6th..  there is nothing Exclusive about this no measures taken to ensure that only red team members get a card.  Here is how they can solve it, but  will not for what ever reason:

1.  You should have to be signed in as a red team member
  2. Your statues needs to be a member for 6months -1 year,  FYI I have been a member for over 3yrs if you are curious
  3. limit  one or two card/s per person/ member
  4. limit the purchase/s to the payment method used
  5. AMD needs to stop being like NVIDIA and start thinking of the Gamers again! by making assertive efforts to make sure the gamers are taken care of and not the Scalpers!

AMD we have the technology to do the above I want an reasonable answer why this is not happening!  Yes am I upset of course I am and it is because my wife who I stream with is on a 7870 and starting to not be able to play certain games.  As you can imagine also cannot find a card that is reasonably priced that will be a decent fit.  So yah, I'm upset with your laziness and false statements that you are for the Gamer!

Once again AMD you failed, us the Gamers and your supposed Beloved RED TEAM!!!!!  Way to to GO!

Anyone that agrees with me please hit that Kudos button maybe we can get this to be taken care of..

once a member that believed AMD's statement "AMD is for the Gamers"

toast

28 Replies