cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

jlfranklin28
Adept II

Holiday Deals

What are the holiday deals I should be looking for? Really just looking at cpu and graphics card. Where could i look besides newegg, microcenter and superbiiz?  Alos, looking for past cards that still can hold their own

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
daquteness
Challenger

Re: Holiday Deals

Slickdeals is also a good place to look every now and then, I'm not sure about the US market, other members might have better suggestions as I'm EU-based. Black Friday is in just a couple of weeks, Cyber Monday soon after that so keep your eyes peeled!

jlfranklin28
Adept II

Thank you. Looking to keep costs under 500 using some components from current rig. Like the PSU, HDD and case. Hoping to make enough budget room for a decent gpu.

0 Kudos
gin-
Adept I

I suggest you to buy a used HD7970 or used GTX 960 4GB

0 Kudos
daquteness
Challenger

I would suggest you join the AMD Red Team Discord server, a lot of instant help to be offered there, people come in on a daily basis and usually leave with an ideal suggestion.

See you there!

jlfranklin28
Adept II

thank you will do

0 Kudos
jlfranklin28
Adept II

how does the HD name scheme work

0 Kudos
blazek
Miniboss

AMD holiday sales are live on Amazon

We have sales, so many sales! Right now you can find some great deals through our AMD shop page: Where to Buy Promotions | AMD 

In addition, Ryzen sales can be found on Amazon, NewEgg and Microcenter! Stay tuned to our social pages as we will be hitting the deals hard come black Friday and Cyber Monday!

Erin

daquteness
Challenger

Paid close attention for offers after your Christmas Special video, over the last couple of days I went full magpie mode and was "uuu this is good... But this is better... But this other one is great for my workstation... OMG this bundle..

" Good times to be around for offers, that's for sure.