cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

epikop
Journeyman III

GPU driver crash

when i played for honor today the game crashed and then windows said that my gpu drivers crashed. it happend a lot and sometimes i could tell before it whould crash because i could see the pixels disapere. i have currently gigabyte 5700 xt 8gb oc  and have worked better before. i also had have this problem with cod modern warfare. i have enought watt to the gpu and have a rysen 5 2600 so i dont think my pc is the problem is this case. should i do something about it or wait until a new uppdate to the gpu because i really want to play for honor and other games i like 

6 Replies
stewpotuk
Adept I

hi mate, i have the rx590 and i get crashes all the time, black screen then 2 radeon software's look like they open and interfere with each other, its been happening with warzone, death stranding and many others but...i have found a solution to my problem and maybe it will work for you, its worth a try..under clock your graphics card by 5% and see if that works, if not try 10%, i use afterburner to do this process...there are plenty of tutorials out there anyway to give you a helping hand, we shouldn't have to do this, AMD need to get there stuff together and sort it out because its a disgrace, i have a post on here about it but no one has replied yet...anyway, i hope it works for you...take care and stay safe out there

PS. i presume you've tried removing all the drivers and reinstalling them via DDU, i didnt really wanna ask that because thats what everyone tells me, ive done it 20x over and it doesnt solve it...FOR ME ANYWAY...

thank you so much for this information it will help alot. I thougt that i had broken parts in my pc or someting like that but now im sure thats its amds problem thx to u. i will try to do this that u told me and c if it will work in my case. thx u again im really happy that u wrote this to me,

no problem mate...i hope it works for you, AMD have had terrible drivers for the past 6 or more months and for some reason they are not fixing the issues..anyway, what can we do lol

0 Likes
abdullahbbsr
Journeyman III

COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING BHUBANESWAR (COEB)

College of Engineering Bhubaneswar (COEB), since the inception in 1999, has steadily grown from strength-to-strength and today is recognised across odisha and beyond for its excellence in infrastructure and instruction. We offer graduate programmes in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics & Tele-communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Automobile Engineering, and Electrical Engineering, and post-graduate programme in Mechanical engineering, Civil engineering, Electronics and Tele-communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Business Administration, and Computer Application. More than 3000 graduate and post-graduate students are being groomed here to excel in their area of specialization. Our alumni have been well accepted by both Public sector and Private sector companies, and many are holding important positions in them.

The introduction of post-graduate programme has given impetus for research and innovation. A large number of our students and faculty have been presenting papers in National and International conferences, and many have published their work in research journals of repute. Our excellence in academics and related area has been well-recognized. Corporate world have also taken note of our efforts and good work.

Co-curricular activities are given due importance at COEB. We have both faculty and student chapters of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) and Institution of Engineers (IE). We also have various department and institute level societies and clubs to encourage students to look beyond the examination-centric learning, to explore and innovate, and to be life-long learners. Physical Education is as important, if not more, as other domains of learning. A healthy mind requires a healthy body. We have excellent sports & games infrastructure.

http://www.ceb.ac.in/

http://www.koustuvgroup.ac.in/admission.php

0 Likes
benman2785
Big Boss

1. do use use XMP for your RAM or oc`ed it manually?
2. did you try an older GPU Driver that worked before? // use DDU in safe-mode to clean driver

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes

stevin64 STOP SPAMMING!

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes