Why is there not a fix to this yet? Even rolling back drivers that previously worked doesn't help. Doing that actually cause my system not to recognize my card. So I had to update to newest driver again. Does AMD not care about fixing issues? I was planning a mostly AMD PC, but with their lack of attention to this issue has me wanting to say screw AMD since intel actually works.
Are you on Windows 7 or 10? I literally just had to help a friend out with this. This helped her Win 7 system out: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2665946/-display-driver-stopped-responding-and-has-recovere... The funny thing is, she's not even on an AMD GPU (yet)!
your post literally said nothing..
what is your issue? - since what driver does it persits? - is it a user-error?
do you use DDU to uninstall your driver?
1. update your windows
2. download DDU
3. download latest driver
4. run DDU as admin
5. check to choose "run in Safe-mode" - check if it prompts a notification at the start - if it does so activate "safe-mode" before
6. your PC will reboot into SAFE-MODE - YOU WILL NEED YOUR PASSWORD!
7. choose "clean driver and restart"
8. after you DDU did its stuff your PC will restart
9. when you have booted to windows again you should install latest driver10. reboot again
11. it will work 8 out of 10 - if not make a dump and sent it to AMD Devs with an issue report