cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

XxOMBRAxX
Journeyman III

Re: Did anybody get to buy Midnight Black RX 6800 XT?

Although it is also possible to buy the processors 5800x 3900x 3950 x to me it does not put them in the cart so the buy directly from AMD is bogus at the moment .....i write from Italy...

0 Kudos
Snakepit1
Journeyman III

No 😭

0 Kudos
aladdinhussein
Journeyman III

Yes

0 Kudos
red5
Challenger

No, and I'm kinda irked about it. The email they sent out goes to an old email account I generally use for stuff I know will generate spam. I changed my email here in my settings quite a while ago, but the email didn't get sent to the right one.  I'm not sure where they're getting the email address from.  😞

0 Kudos
toasttheoriginal
Adept III

What bot did you use?  Just kidding, congrats!!!!!  Hope it is all you wanted and needing...

0 Kudos
Hajnyckel
Journeyman III

Sadly no, though this was the first time in 10 weeks that I acutely could press the "Place Order" button but sadly though I was sent back to the store front so the order did not go through.

0 Kudos
kroms
Adept III

Ya well there are many of us in the same BOAT ! .............

Get used to it ,  does not look like things will change anytime soon.

Im content to game at mid Graphics settings at 1080P   for now.  That is it.

I have saved up $1500 for a Gpu  but REFUSE to pay these ABSURD  Prices as this is all a money Grab and  also Scalpers are driving this up with crypto sales.

Im not paying to much attention to it anymore...I can wait.  If this goes on for Years , Ill  just move on the a Console ,  like  PS5.