Amd want to retain past diy renovation

337480899_x.jpg

1114674322_x.jpg

look forward to

0 Kudos
william
Challenger

Re: AMD Wraith Cooler Q&A with James Prior

Nice trailer and from info I did found on the internet even better cooler. Especially for the stock solution, good job.

Would be nice if someone could test it's performance on overclocked system. I know that it is not intended for overclocked systems but anyway.

0 Kudos
rathstar
Journeyman III

Where and when can I purchase a Wraith cooled FX 8370?

0 Kudos
cybrsage
Adept III

Very nice looking and quiet.  I appreciated the artistic flair that showed how the fan appeared to be rotating backwards because it was running at the perfect speed to create the optical illusion.  Nicely done.

Now to wait for the next big jump in the APU for my HTPC and get this nice cooler with it.

0 Kudos
billiejackfu
Journeyman III

So how about shipping out one of those fancy Wraith coolers to all the people who already have an FX-8370. I still have my stock cooler and it's still loud with poor cooling performance. Sure I don't overclock.

Also, any news on the Zen?

Would really not have to get an Intel CPU / Motherboard just to utilize all the new tech.

0 Kudos

It is available for shops and etailers to order now, it will appear as soon as they have some.

- James

0 Kudos

There are no plans to sell the Wraith Cooler separately and we cannot comment on unannounced products.

0 Kudos