cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

sgtbilko
Miniboss

Re: AMD Red Team Firestrike Performance/Extreme/Ultra Scores V2

Infinity Fabric speed on Ryzen is half speed of the memory so the faster the memory the faster it'll run, tightening timings will also help to achieve that effect as well.

higher memory speed doesn't account for the vastly different combined scores between Windows 7 and Windows 10 either.

0 Kudos
shaneherald
Adept III

0 Kudos
shaneherald
Adept III

Shane herald-1800x--2x, XFX R9 390's---18082--Firestrike

AMD Radeon R9 390 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 1800X,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. CROSSHAIR VI H...

im still working on tweaking this system ....i do expect things will get better...lol..

this is pretty much a stock set up...no oc's cept making all cores 4ghz all the time...

stoggy28
Elite

Did some tweaking my new scores Stoggy28--I7-7700k--Rx 480--12437--Firestrike AMD Radeon RX 480 video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-7700K,Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Z2...

0 Kudos
ajlueke
Grandmaster

0 Kudos

Push that memory clock up to 2150, Should  be able to break 15k graphics score with a bit more mem clock.

0 Kudos
cavemanthe0ne
Challenger

Ok, just added a TON of scores. I tried to not have duplicates, (i took out ones with same hardware from the same people, only put in the highest scores that people have done with similar hardware where it made sense to) and yeah.

shaneherald
Adept III

hey man just a quick question.....what voltage have you got that running on for 4.1 ghz?

0 Kudos
ajlueke
Grandmaster

Hello.

I have it at 1.375.

0 Kudos
colesdav
MVP

Hi,

Since DX12 is a major improvement for AMD Drivers and GPU Performance versus Nvidia, should this post be expanded to include 3D Mark DX12 Performance Benchmarks using TimeSpy?

I have been looking latest Windows 10 versus Windows 8.1 versus Windows 7 performance results on the same hardware this week.

I tested DX12 in Windows 10 on 3DMark TimeSpy I have some good results...

Thanks.

0 Kudos