Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

venom
Adept III

AMD Processor

Jump to solution

Hi Everyone!

My friend want to buy AMD Processor but he and i didn't know anything about AMD Processor he wanted to buy Like core i7 in AMD so he doesn't know what core i7 model in AMD Processor So Guys Core i7= Amd which processor ?and is AMD Processors are good?because i never have AMD processor in my life

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
william
Challenger

Re: AMD Processor

Jump to solution

venom i7 is not an AMD processor but if I understand you correctly than you are asking what is AMD's equivalent of Intel's top line processor. That would be AMD FX-9590 and later this year Zen core based AMD CPU line. If you want APU than it should be AMD A10-7870K.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
william
Challenger

Jump to solution

venom i7 is not an AMD processor but if I understand you correctly than you are asking what is AMD's equivalent of Intel's top line processor. That would be AMD FX-9590 and later this year Zen core based AMD CPU line. If you want APU than it should be AMD A10-7870K.

View solution in original post

shahnewaz
Adept II

Jump to solution

There is currently no AMD processor that can match a Core i7 in performance. Sorry.

0 Kudos
william
Challenger

Jump to solution

shahnewaz well I think venom is not asking for a CPU that can match top line i7 but for a top line CPU in AMD line of CPUs. Even thou FX-9590 can already even beat some lower tier i7 CPUs in multithreaded workflow it's still far behind CPUs like 6700K or 5930K in both single and multi threads.