Red Team Discussions

sgtbilko
Miniboss

Re: AMD Red Team Firestrike Performance Scores

Added!

scyborg
Journeyman III

recently i have gone from a CM Evo 212 to a Corsair H110i GT which helped me a lot from 4.7 to 5 ghz and before that i had a Asrock Extreme 970 mobo which got me to like 4.4Ghz before the switch to a Asus Sabertooth which got me to the magic 5Ghz. still need to do some tweaking especially in voltage as i tried to boost stability with out realizing it where the ram speeds.

I might get to 5.1 or 5.2 but honestly i am doing fine at 5 lol

CPU-Z Validator 4.0

medallish
Adept I

I had an 8350 which effortlessly would reach 4.6GHz and was easily pushed to 4.8 with some tweaking, sadly it started acting up and don't really seem to go beyond stock anymore, so I decided it was time to try the 9590 and Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z, great board, at the same time I also went a little crazy with Watercooling and made a custom loop with two 480 rads, cooling isn't an issue that's for sure, I have yet to see this 220W monster go past 48c degrees, and yet overclocking it, even to it's turbo speeds is borderline impossible for me to achieve apparently. I will try and give the Bus(My mind keeps saying FSB overclocking) route a go as I can see you've done.

0 Kudos
sgtbilko
Miniboss

FSB, Bus, BCLK.....they mostly mean the same thing

And yeah, my 8350 is an absolute tank when it comes to voltage but it's not a great clocker (1.7v for 5.1Ghz Bench stable), my 9590 on the other hand i can bench at 5.2/5.3Ghz pretty easy (1.5v for 5.2Ghz Bench Stable).

I'll put a decent submission in when i finish up my folding for the week

0 Kudos
duramax08
Elite

olly87
Adept I

sgtbilko
Miniboss

I'm sorry, While I will accept invalid results due to Beta drivers i cannot accept ones that bug out (Time Measuring Inaccurate)

If you could do a re-run that would be great

0 Kudos
sgtbilko
Miniboss

Added! 

0 Kudos
sgtbilko
Miniboss

sgtbilko
Miniboss