Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

Adept I
Adept I

Re: amd can help me ?

Jump to solution

thank you very much ^ _ ^. your support is helpful . and in two weeks I hope to put in funcionamineto and upload a video.

0 Kudos
Miniboss
Miniboss

Jump to solution

Then on what principle does your cooling device use to cool?

Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

So for now, it somehow is my secret. I peltiel have a prototype with which to isolate moisture is using tubes with ammonia and alcohol. and separately in a chamber peltier asylee which the peltier cooled heat returning the tubes cold mescla . I work in the two systems. It is a little research and invertirle time. when the two ends which vere the two is more beneficial. Thanks for your interest ( it should be emphasized that both devices have a system to control the temperature for ahorar energy and maintain a stable temperature , not being worked to cabernicola . ) his doubt helps me improve thank you very much . regards

Challenger
Challenger

Jump to solution

As you are from Argentina, espero que logres lo que esperas y resuelvas los problemas como los mencionados por jamesc359​ (Condensación, energía y eficiencia, disipador).

0 Kudos
Challenger
Challenger

Jump to solution

I would start by building a prototype on any GPU (like an older hd5000 series),  they can later be modified to fit any layout for any GPU.

Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

it is also that the purpose. the idea is to eliminate the use of fans. poblemas by all involved. Thank you very much for your support. mensione and as many of the problems mentioned have been resolved already.