Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Rig Showcase

savagebeastzero
Miniboss

Re: SavageBeastZero's Ryzen Red Team Rig Showcase Video

Hey L4d,

Thanks bud, glad you like it! Still playing DOOM MP?

savagebeastzero
Miniboss

Wow, thanks phuri! I appreciate the kindly worded compliment. You chose your words wisely and I liked the words you chose. I need to have everyone from this thread move into my house, the positivity around here is amazing! You're all great!

savagebeastzero
Miniboss

Hey mjpbmp,

Thanks bud, glad you like the style I was going for with this build. Sorry to hear you weren't happy with the quality of the case fans you purchased, I know I've had many situations such as that, which I've felt the same way about in the past and it's such a bummer when that occurs. Many times the included marketing photo's are truly misleading and it's unfair that it occurs as often as it does. I've had a few dozen of my Steam friends complain about the same thing when it comes to case fans in particular. They tend to Photoshop a lot of the pictures they use to such degrees that when you receive the end product, you wonder if they sent you the wrong model or something.

If you're ever interested in picking the model of case fans I used for this rig, they're absolutely dead on in terms of their depiction in marketing materials. Honestly, they were actually more impressive and the price was far less than the their competitions. I believe they were priced at $39.99 for a set of three, which comes with the controller included as well. So, I'd say that's a fair price overall for what you receive. Especially when you compare it to the $93 that NZXT are asking for their similar RGB three pack.

The models I used are AMZtronics 12 Color RGB LED Quiet Edition 3-pack Model CF-007. I wonder if I should have even been surprised that they ended up being the best fans I've ever purchased and the only one's that didn't let me down after their arrival. Their model number is 007, there's no way they could be that bold unless they knew they had a winner!

stoggy28
Elite

Beautiful system man love it

ill be the first to say it.

How the hell are you guys even seeing the rig.

Can't see anything....turn the lights on ffs when you take pictures 😕

0 Likes
spinalfailed
Challenger

If you actually read what he typed you would have noticed the lights were on.  Apparently the room is really dark and the camera flash not very bright.  Had you read it, it may also have prevented you from getting hostile because you can't see it.  We try to be encouraging around here not denigrating.

phuri
Adept III

hahahaha I do try

Pretty sure that only applies to the 4th picture, where the picture turned out perfectly fine with flash for that specific photo. 

Hostility was unfounded for, I suppose voicing my opinion in my everyday persona does not translate too well through the web.

Then may I suggest to OP: please turn the computer or the RGB fans temporarily off so that your camera does not overexpose the lighting so the components are visible in the photographs.

savagebeastzero
Miniboss

Actually, the only reason the "4th" picture came out that way, was because I used Gimp to process the photo (not just the flash), which took quite some time, more than I was expecting. If it didn't take as long as it had, I would have done the same for the others, but time isn't always so available. Someone more experienced using Gimp or Photoshop would have been able to do it in a quarter of the time, but it took me roughly an hour and a half.

I'm planning on taking more in the future, using better lighting, but since I just invested in all the new components and also the materials for modding the case it may take some time to save up to make the purchase.

darkwolfca
Miniboss

beautiful build