cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Rig Showcase

savagebeastzero
Miniboss

Re: SavageBeastZero's Ryzen Red Team Rig Showcase Video

Thanks amdmatt! My 1789cb score was the highest I could obtain @2666Mhz after tightening my memory timings to the max, but I still couldn't quite reach your score, which from what I recall last seeing was roughly 1890cb give or take, correct? Either way this is Gods way of telling me not to troll you when you're waiting on parts, huh?

I can't wait to see what Elmor and the rest Asus motherboard division come up with next for us in terms of bios updates! They're really kicking it and taking names over there. God I love my Crosshair VI Hero, so many bios options to tweak, I'm in heaven!

savagebeastzero
Miniboss

Thanks for the compliment and for stopping by evilzoe, that means a lot to me!

spinalfailed
Challenger

The AMD community is probably one of the most friendly communities you will find.

savagebeastzero
Miniboss

Hey black_zion,

Funny that you mention that, because if you view my recently played games, yes, yes it does! I always need to return to the age old stability testers to truly know if my rig is on point. Plus, those games are totally underrated and the graphics still impress to this day. That goes for Crysis 1-3, all really impressive feats of technical prowess! Sad to see we haven't gotten another addition to the series, but instead will be receiving Rise Son of Rome 2, because that was the obvious choice to point them towards success....Yet, they wonder why  they're bleeding money and can't get on the right track?

savagebeastzero
Miniboss

Thanks garwynn! Yeah that desk is a beautifully functioning monstrosity. It's appearance is quite imposing, I still do double takes when I walk by it, because it's so massive and generally odd. Yet, it was exactly what I envisioned it to be and I'm thankful for taking the time to build it every day. This and the gaming chair completely rid me of back and neck pain, this monster has been my guardian angel in disguise! Thanks for stopping by to check it out, it's much appreciated buddy!  

goodplay
MVP

Niiice....wow, heavy desk, bolted down ?

No new crysis ?.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3200c16d kit, Aorus nvme gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850.
L4d
Challenger

That's a sweet desk!

phuri
Adept III

absolutely breathtaking! ❤️

ajlueke
Grandmaster

That must be an incredibly deep black on the walls.  Black as a negative doesn't reflect any light, but most fabrics and dyes are pretty far from "true black"   You must not be far off in the room to get so little light bouncing back from five overhead lights. 

To qualify, I can get 4 DIMMs stable, just not at the rated 3200 MHz speed.  Similar to your own experience, I am limited to 2666MHz when all four are installed.  I am hopeful that the May AGESA code update that will allow for faster memory speeds will also enable higher speeds in 4 DIMM configurations.  Until then however, I think I'll just keep running with 2.

mjpbmp
Adept III

Nice rig and desk savagebeastzero!  I like the fans and light up on the outside.  I recently got some Corsair fans that light up at the base and I was disappointed in how they looked.  Did not look anything like the picture...