Here's my current rig, recently made some visuals upgrade and took my first steps on some light modding.
The base case is a Fractal Meshify C Mini, replace some parts with the Fractal Define C mini as listed below and made my first own mod, the cut out to pass through the PCIe power cables using a spare rubber grommet from the Define.
- Replaced Dark Tinted TG Glass with Clear TG Glass
- Replaced top vent grill with closed sound dampening
- Replaced rear bare metal cover with sound dampening one
- PCIe cables passthrough
- Fractal Meshify C Mini Dark TG
- Noctua NF-F12 chromax.black PWM (x3)
- Nocuta NA-SAVP1 chromax.black
- Seasonic FOCUS GX-750
- CableMod Classic ModMesh RT-Series Carbon
- CableMod Pro Cable Combs Kit
- ASRock B450M Pro4 mATX
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
- Noctua NH-U12S chormax.black + Noctua NF-F12 PWM chromax.black (Push/Pull Dual Fan)
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CAS16 XMP - Two 16GB (2x8GB) Identical Kits
- ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB NVMe PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 SSD
- Sapphire Nitro+ AMD Radeon RX 6800 16GB
- SilverStone LS03 ARGB LEDs
- ELUTENG M.2 SSD Heatsink
Even if the Sapphire Nitro+ is probably the best after market Graphics Card, I wish I could find an RX6800XT Midnight Black... would look like a blast!
There is a bit of sag indeed 🙂 wanted to pickup something like the Lian-Li holder that screws in the mobo stands but doesn't fit the mATX format, thinking to do one DIY soon 🙂
I'd say one of these ones might suit your build as it's quite non invasive (given the space you have)
But you seem to have an idea what you want already 🤓