Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Rig Showcase

kc5vdj
Elite

Re: BLACKice

Looking sweet man!  Nice job!

I've been wanting one of those cases since they came out.  Good to know about the airflow.

whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner

Nicely done Sir, that came out looking very clean!

xobeloot
Elite

Thanks man!  Still not where I want it, but close!

0 Likes
ghostwulf
Adept I

It is a slick looking MACHINE hope you enjoy your gaming

xobeloot
Elite

Thank you ghostwulf​. I do enjoy it greatly!  Though, I think I spend more time tinkering with the machine itself than I do playing games!  I think I have finally gotten it to where I want it, so now it is going to be all games!

0 Likes
xobeloot
Elite

I think i'm going to call it a wrap on the case mod!

P_20170711_225526_vHDR_Auto[1].jpg

Light Shield.jpg

;ight installed.JPG

top corner.JPG

complete.JPG

0 Likes
xobeloot
Elite

So with the horrid failure of my Biostar motherboard, I've had to rebuild again.  I wound up purchasing the Gigabyte mITX B350 board that they are sponsoring the AMD community streams with.  All I can say is that this motherboard was an absolute pleasure to build on.  I did make some adjustments to my cabling as well as a slight bit of cutting on my case (again) to better showcase the GPU wiring and hidden D5 pump.

P_20170718_194635_vHDR_Auto[1].jpg

I am awaiting some extra carbon fiber cable combs to clean up the 24-pin power cables.  Will add more/better pictures of everything once done.

whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner

What is that blue strip you're holding?

0 Likes
xobeloot
Elite

That is the plastic insert that the HDD and Power LEDs (white) shine through.  I didn't have any transparent blue film, so I used a blue marker to color it.  That is what gives the top panel the blue light now instead of white.

xobeloot
Elite

P_20170724_190258_vHDR_Auto[1].jpg

P_20170724_190247_vHDR_Auto[1].jpg

P_20170724_185639_vHDR_Auto[1].jpg

P_20170724_185619_vHDR_Auto[1].jpg