B450M DS3H (rev. 1.x)
2x8GB ddr4 2993mhz goodram irdx 
zen 1600X 
rx 570 aorus
silentium pc 600W 80 +
hdd m2 +HDD
watercooling liquidmaster (forget model) but 240mm
thermalpaste grizzly and others

Gotta problem with those pc. got him from brand new and was ok to march this year. 
before in iddle i had 25-30 deegre now i got 48-60 in iddle. There is no diffrence when i change thermalpaste, 
Sometimes ! when i launch pc he had 80 degree from begin. waterpump working in aio. 
windows is also new like a paste. whats might be wrong. 

Btw if i pick 3.4ghz or 4ghz is the same. undervolting didnt fix it

0 Likes
1 Solution

Before Your answer everything was ok.  Fans working faster, was a good ari circulation.

Yesterday, 
i mean this night i take pc to warehous. Something had be wrong with aio cause now temp is
34.8 with 3.6ghz and 1.2V.

My steps:

1: Unpluged all
2: removed graph card, disk, power supply
3. romoved cooling
4. dissambled aio for parts
5. added special liquid for cooler
6. polished cpu stand
7. puted new paste and assembly 

Now im in testing way.  I though how long it takes to be broken :V 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

If your Cooler Master Liquid Master is still under Warranty I would open a Ticket to see if it needs to be RMAed or not.

Could also be poor air circulation inside the computer case with dirty case Fans and Case Air Filters.  If you remove the side panel of your Computer case and the temps go down that indicates poor air circulation.

Are the Radiator Fans running at full speed when your processor gets hot?  Is the pump also running at it normal speed? 

If your computer case checks good for air circulation and all fans are working normally and clean than most likely it is an issue with your AIO. 

0 Likes

Before Your answer everything was ok.  Fans working faster, was a good ari circulation.

Yesterday, 
i mean this night i take pc to warehous. Something had be wrong with aio cause now temp is
34.8 with 3.6ghz and 1.2V.

My steps:

1: Unpluged all
2: removed graph card, disk, power supply
3. romoved cooling
4. dissambled aio for parts
5. added special liquid for cooler
6. polished cpu stand
7. puted new paste and assembly 

Now im in testing way.  I though how long it takes to be broken :V 

idk. how to edit than

in the radiator was some limescale. Now Aio works almost like new.
before i had 80 degree in iddle now i got 55 degree in warzone.

It might looks like solutions. 

That would definitely cause your radiator not to be very efficient in removing heat from the liquid if it has limescale or some other type of debris inside the coils.

If that AIO is till under Warranty I would RMA it unless you have done some sort of action that will void the Warranty or it is out of Warranty.

Anyways glad to know you got your AIO working good again.

0 Likes