cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Re: Why no output on VGA monitor with Ryzen 2200G/ASUS PRIME A320 M-K?

It annoyed me too but I got over it, what more can we do really? Get over it. You know technology evolution has always been like this, forces us to spend money to upgrade.

What do you mean by "difficult"? I'm not sure where you live but I assumed there are stores with current technology near you? For me it was easy to find plenty of HDMI monitors in the 1st store I visisted. Big international chain, I won't mention its name because **** them, no one paid me to advertise their name lol. $$$ greedy corporations with little to no concern about each individual like us.

Here, from a quick search online I found many 19'' screens, even bigger than the one you mentioned, at reasonable prices, check it out:

https://www.amazon.com/Monitors-18-19-9-Inches/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n%3A1292115011%2Cp_n_size_browse-...

0 Likes
rohan_ghosh
Adept II

HI,

Idk if my problem is my vga or not

because without the amd graphics driver the display shows up but whenever i install the driver from the software or even installing it manually by the device manager i cannot boot into windows. I have tried updating my bios windows every thing but it didnt work.

Note- *Once i was able to getting the drivers work by installing it manually but after 2-3 days the problem came again*

MY pc specs

APU - Ryzen 3 2200g

Mobo - Gigabyte b450m gaming

Ram - Corsair vengeance Lpx DDR 4 3000mhz  16gb kit

GPU = Vega 8 

0 Likes
dearom
Adept I

For statistics, I can report that my motherboard ASUS PRIME A320M-A with a Ryzen 2200G processor via VGA (d-sub) the port worked without problems
0 Likes

Hello, I didn't understand well your problem. Are you trying to use a VGA monitor? Do you not get any image on screen when Windows starts to boot?

0 Likes
dearom
Adept I

I have no problems. I just reported that on the asus prime a320m-a motherboard, a vga port worked
Yes, i use monitor with VGA port
0 Likes
rohan_ghosh
Adept II

Yes I have a VGA monitor with 900p resolution. When ever I try to install the graphics driver after the post logo I don't get any image.

0 Likes
rohan_ghosh
Adept II

I don't think it's the VGA but I am unable to install the graphics driver properly.

0 Likes

A converter? Can you post the its manufacturer? I've read online it can be a gamble, as some conveters work and others don't. Anyway, since the motherboard has a VGA port, it should work directly, without the need for converters.

0 Likes

If you don't get any image on Windows, you might be having the same issue I had. I solved it by buying a HDMI monitor.

0 Likes
dearom
Adept I

I did not use converters
0 Likes