cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

777maxmax777
Journeyman III

Why is there no information about the technical characteristics of the processor A6-7480 and no drivers on the website?

Why is there no information about the technical characteristics of the processor A6-7480 and no drivers on the website?

Tags (1)
4 Replies
elstaci
MVP

Re: Why is there no information about the technical characteristics of the processor A6-7480 and no drivers on the website?

You are correct that there isn't a specific A6- 7480 but there is a A6-7470K AMD Driver that seems to be compatible with your APU: Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.4.2 Release Notes | AMD 

This AMD Driver is for Windows 7 & 10.

I would go to your Motherboard's Support download site and see if they have any APU Drivers for your A6-7480 APU.

EDIT: Seems like there is no mention of the A6-7480 in AMD Website and at CPU-World. The last A6-74xx series mentioned is the A6-7470K APU.

I would open an Online AMD Service Request and ask why this APU is not mentioned anywhere in AMD Website or Download site from here: Online Service Request | AMD 

0 Likes
777maxmax777
Journeyman III

Re: Why is there no information about the technical characteristics of the processor A6-7480 and no drivers on the website?

These are two completely different processors in terms of the video core, does not work stably when watching videos in Yotube (trolling, hanging, white horizontal bands-interference)

19_amd_a6-7400k.png7680.gif

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

I have no idea why this APU is so difficult to find information on. But the only Specs I was able to locate was from Newegg.com:

0 Likes
vicqueiroz
Journeyman III

I have the same question! I am not finding the A6-7480 processor driver I bought today in the official website. I did not find driver installation by Windows Update. My computer is crashing a lot after I put this new processor. I will install the driver from an earlier version to see if it solves lag.

0 Likes