cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

777maxmax777
Journeyman III

Why is there no information about the technical characteristics of the processor A6-7480 and no drivers on the website?

Why is there no information about the technical characteristics of the processor A6-7480 and no drivers on the website?

4 Replies

You are correct that there isn't a specific A6- 7480 but there is a A6-7470K AMD Driver that seems to be compatible with your APU: Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.4.2 Release Notes | AMD 

This AMD Driver is for Windows 7 & 10.

I would go to your Motherboard's Support download site and see if they have any APU Drivers for your A6-7480 APU.

EDIT: Seems like there is no mention of the A6-7480 in AMD Website and at CPU-World. The last A6-74xx series mentioned is the A6-7470K APU.

I would open an Online AMD Service Request and ask why this APU is not mentioned anywhere in AMD Website or Download site from here: Online Service Request | AMD 

0 Likes

I have no idea why this APU is so difficult to find information on. But the only Specs I was able to locate was from Newegg.com:

0 Likes
777maxmax777
Journeyman III

These are two completely different processors in terms of the video core, does not work stably when watching videos in Yotube (trolling, hanging, white horizontal bands-interference)

19_amd_a6-7400k.png7680.gif

0 Likes
vicqueiroz
Journeyman III

I have the same question! I am not finding the A6-7480 processor driver I bought today in the official website. I did not find driver installation by Windows Update. My computer is crashing a lot after I put this new processor. I will install the driver from an earlier version to see if it solves lag.

0 Likes