cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

dharper
Journeyman III

When is there going to be REAL stock of 5900X processors available?

I am sick of the BS way that technology is marketed and sold now. Let people anticipate the crap out of it for months over strategically 'leaked' rumours. Have a press release that it will be available on a set date. Then that date comes, and there is only a couple units available for the masses, that sell out immediately. Only to be followed up with an unacceptably long time with no stock, or any information on when more stock will be available. Of course there is a good chunk of those originally available units for sale on eBay, for a ridiculous mark up. I will rather wait longer than give a profit to a scalper.

So now that my rant is done, is there anyone from AMD that can officially answer my question as to when there is going to be REAL stock of the 5900X processor available in stores, for me to purchase and take away, same day, and not a pre-order and wait for who knows how long for it to arrive?

6 Replies
Coachz
Adept II

Yes, when will this vaporware become real for normal people?

0 Likes

I know a few people with 5900X. Scalpers and bots have pretty much ruined online ordering for the foreseeable future. Do you have a MicroCenter near you? 

0 Likes

Thanks for the reply.  I'm in Charleston, SC so no micro center near me.   Just wondering if my wait is days, weeks or months.  I have best buy and they list it on their page but out of stock.  Online ordering will return to normal as soon as amd delivers some freaking  stock

0 Likes

Still waiting

Hum de dum de dum

0 Likes

lot more to it than you think,Even the automotive industry is affected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHZc52z2zcY

0 Likes