cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Akuma485
Journeyman III

whea uncorrectable error Ryzee 7-5800X

Hello everyone, before asking for direct support for a change Cpu. i want ask there, i have  recently changed the cpu, I went from a Ryzen 7- 2300x to 7 5800x. However, a "whea uncorrectable error" is often encountered, with a blue screen. I updated every driver of the pc, gpu, cpu and motherboard. But this error every time, randomly (I can't figure out what brings it) comes out this problem. I took him to a technician, he did all the tests possible, to understand what it was.
It also formatted. and everything and reinstalled everything. But this error continues to appear. He then mentioned to me that this processor  being taken from amazon could be part of a group of initial failed processors and i saw a lot people had  the same problem. Is there anything else I can try to understand what the reason is? Some updates that the technician does not know of existence for fix it?  or the cpu is in rma?

Thanks 

0 Likes
3 Replies
ThreeDee
Paragon

as stated .. list your COMPLETE system specs including make/model of your power supply .. what BIOS are you running .. GPU .. Drives .. Type of cooling .. Case .. RAM make/model/# of sticks .. etc

EVERYTHING

THEN .. you enable others to better help you

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes

Sorry, about it, but as said all other things works with the other old processor, so i think were not so important to say  :

Mother board: Asus Rog Strix B450-f
Bios:  version 4801 
Ram:  32 gb  G Skill Ram 
Coil : water coil Corsair Hydro H100x
Power: Corsair RM850x
GPU: invidia  RTX 2070 Msi  armor

0 Likes