cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

shockblade
Adept I

Re: WHEA Logger Event ID 18

Well, after almost 4 days with no problems, I had another reset...

F&**&@FOLb FO(*F FP(@)&@)&FH#

I'm going to try a DDU and reinstall my graphics, after that, I just have to send the whole system back to get tested I guess..

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU........

***EDIT***

I checked the event viewer, and BEFORE the crash I had TWO errors I have not seen before..

Error setting traits on Provider {8444a4fb-d8d3-4f38-84f8-89960a1ef12f}. Error: 0xC0000001

and

Faulting application name: Radeonsoftware.exe, version: 10.1.2.1844, time stamp: 0x60491edb
Faulting module name: Qt5Core.dll, version: 5.14.1.0, time stamp: 0x5e6f5e90
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000004146
Faulting process ID: 0x2ba8
Faulting application start time: 0x01d730bcf04c7d1e
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Radeonsoftware.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt5Core.dll
Report ID: 792af5e7-68d7-455b-b0d6-93c7cd0134de
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

I have done the DDU and clean install of my video drivers since then, so I'll see how it goes.

If I end up sending the system back under warranty, I'll be sure to find out what was wrong and post it here.

Cmdr-ZiN
Adept II

@shockblade Dang that sucks, I wonder if that error had a separate cause. It might pay to keep typical idle current on till you sort it as it will be safer with it on.

The rest of the instructions I got from AMD were only putting BIOS to defaults, making sure everything was up to date Windows, drivers, firmware, chipset, etc, and reseating things like cpu and power cables.

If nothing is working might be time to contact AMD see if they have something else to try of if it's replacement time.

Mine hasn't reoccured but I'm still not sure if my PSU should be able to support Ryzen 5000 or not.

It's a strange issue, I'll keep researching it an let you know if I find something.

0 Likes
DavidChile
Journeyman III

Estimados, tenia el mismo problemas que tienen todo reinicios frecuentes y todo eso, mi configuración:

Ryzen 5600x

Gpu asus rog strix rx 5600 xt

M/B ASUS TUF B550M PRO GAMER WIFI

SOLUCION: Instale ultima BIOS (no beta) y se arreglaron todos los problemas de inmediato. Espero a alguien le sirva.

Saludos.

0 Likes
Sopbeen
Journeyman III

I also had the same issue with pc just black screening and rebooting. I also went through the swop PSU, update BIOS etc.

what seems to have worked for me was to go inti the BIOS and change CPU idle currency to normal. 

Hope this help the guys that still have issues

0 Likes