Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

BabyShen8933
Journeyman III

WHEA LOGGER 18

Hi AMD Team,

i just got my system board and processors, i face blue screen when i playing game, playing not even 30 min machine to go to bluescreen, as i check event viewer mention that error name call WHEA LOGGER 18, and already tested my ram clean OS install, update latest driver and bios issue still the same, my machine spec will note in as below, kindly please help to assist thank you.

Motherboard: MSI MAG x570 TOMAHAWK WIFI
Processors: Ryzen 5 5600x
RAM: Hyper X Fury Beast RGM 16GB (8GB 2x)
Power Supply: Nzxt C750w
Graphics Card: MSI Nvidia GTX 750 TI 

0 Likes
3 Replies

Try asking on the MSI forum, someone there may be able to suggest optimal (non OC) bios setting for that mobo/cpu combo.

If no luck there, try some overclockers forums. 

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

AMD Zen 3 architecture Design flaw.

PB or PBO causes this issue. You can try RMA, didn't work for me or many others:

You can find my complete Odyssey bellow:

Re: Ryzen 5000 Crashes (WHEA Errors) will get a "S... - Page 5 - AMD Community 

crayraven
Elite

One or more cores have voltage issues. This happens when you are using lightly threaded apps or idle. You can rma the cpu and hope to get one that doesn't have the issue or you can fix it yourself by messing around with PBO and curve optimizer. For me, I solved the problem by simply enabling PBO. No voltage increases or anything. Its been over a month and I haven't seen the dreaded whea 18 reboot. My pc has been running 24/7 up until a week ago when I felt that I no longer need to do it for anymore. I kept it running just to see if I'd get a whea 18 reboot.

0 Likes