cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

emoxam
Journeyman III

what is the right software to monitor 5600g CPU temperature ?

Hello all!

I tried a bunch of software but all of them shows differents temps. With Intel where i came from i don't have such issues. What is the correct software to monitor ? I tried aida, occt, amd master.

Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Solutions
misterj
Big Boss

emoxam, Ryzen Master (RM) is the ONLY application to use. All others are junk. Enjoy, John.

View solution in original post

Ryzen Master is AMD Monitoring and Overclocking app for all Ryzen processors. That is probably you best source to monitor your Ryzen APU processor.

I use Windows 7 Gadgets that use Core Temp to show my Ryxen 3700X Temperatures on my Desktop but I needed to input Temperature Offsets to make it as close as possible to Ryzen Master temperatures.

Core Temp seems to keep fairly close temps now to Ryzen Master and when under stress both Ryzen Master and OCCT and Core Temp match the same temperatures.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Wolfenx666
Adept II

Try CoreTemp or HWInfo.

0 Likes

"Ryzen master" seems to show right values, does statistics tell us we can believe this app ?

Gigabyte's SIV app seems to show wrong values, sometimes temp jumps to 63 and back. But it's the only app that shows this jumps. 

0 Likes
misterj
Big Boss

emoxam, Ryzen Master (RM) is the ONLY application to use. All others are junk. Enjoy, John.

Ryzen Master is AMD Monitoring and Overclocking app for all Ryzen processors. That is probably you best source to monitor your Ryzen APU processor.

I use Windows 7 Gadgets that use Core Temp to show my Ryxen 3700X Temperatures on my Desktop but I needed to input Temperature Offsets to make it as close as possible to Ryzen Master temperatures.

Core Temp seems to keep fairly close temps now to Ryzen Master and when under stress both Ryzen Master and OCCT and Core Temp match the same temperatures.

misterj
Big Boss

Please all of you use only Ryzen Master (RM) to monitor Ryzen processor. I suspect AMD knows special tricks that nobody else knows, therefore the third party utilities come up with the wrong results. Enjoy, John.

MisterJ can you please link some proof of what you are saying to enlighten everyone here at AMD Forums?

If you don't then everyone will know you are talking BS.