Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

rohm1773
Journeyman III

What is happenin with my RMA?

What is happenin with my RMA?

Hi, 
i opened an RMA for my faulty R5 3600 because i tried with using multiple Mobos and it didn't work, so they approved my RMA on September 17, but the company that handles the shipping is not answering my mails, and i'm affraid because the RMA expires on October 17, so it's been 15 days and i don't know what to do, i already tried contacting again with AMD Support and told me the Company will contact me but it didn't happen so far.

0 Likes
1 Reply

Maybe you should post AMD RMA case number. If one of the Moderators have time they can inquire about your ticket.

What shipper did you use to ship the AMD Processor? 

The Shipper should have all the delivery information about whether AMD received the Processor or not.

Another User here at AMD Forum was making a similar complaint about the Shipper that AMD uses (based in the Netherlands). The Shipper also told the User they didn't have any info whether the Processor was delivered or not. But later the User mentioned that AMD did receive the Processor. How the User was able to find out he didn't mention it in his reply. Here is the AMD Forum thread I am talking about: https://community.amd.com/message/2932498?q=rma