Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Warranty shipping time

Just got my RMA approved for my 1700x, I was wondering if anyone here knows how long it'll usually take to get the new/repaired cpu shipped back to me?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Exemplar
Exemplar

Re: Warranty shipping time

no but thats the very first time on the entire internet ive heard of a bad ryzen cpu. hmm interesting.?

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Well I just got my new mobo and installed it, been doing some testing and it's completely stable at stock volts and ghz. Thing is now my overclocks aren't working at all lol. I tried using just about every combination of volts(under 1.35) to let it be stable at 3.6 ghz but it'll crash within 4 seconds of cinebench or prime95 :/

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

That's the Silicone lottery! Anyway, as for the RMA times, that depends on whatever vendor is processing your RMA. I would contact them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Exemplar
Exemplar

sometimes ya just gotta wonder what mobo and settings are we working with . i dont see anything.

1st dont use prime 95 until you tatally confident with setup. anything under 1.35 makes me wanna cry. since i dont think you have loadline setup yet but we dont know because we have no INFO to help you. post all info . thanks. and bios pics are great. um dont forget ram info. :/

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Well I got the RMA approved by AMD themselves so would you happen to know anything bout their shipping services?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Sorry i didn't type my previous response as a way to ask for help. I can see why you took it that way though. I've been using intel for the past couple years and those chips would more often than not require nothing else except voltage changes for overclocking so I was expecting the same with Ryzen. I haven't had time to do any sort of changes in my bios yet but I plan to do more testing on the weekend so I'll let you know if i manage to get my clocks stable

Just for the record though, my LLC is at default, motherboard is asrock x370 killer sli/ac bios v2.50 and ram should also be at default 2133 mhz and default timings.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

Luckily I don't know much about AMD's RMA processing times - hopefully someone from AMD amdmatt​ can chime in to get you an answer.

If you did not get estimated information, I'd probably use this Email Form

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Exemplar
Exemplar

prime 95 and no loadline will auto crash for sure no dought. if you overclocked and not around 1.4v or little more  you will not be stable.

0 Kudos