We have 3 NMVe M.2 installed on our motherboard (ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399) and would like to set them on raid 0. We have updated the BIOS with the latest version (0701, 2017/08/16). We have also set the SATA mode to Raid (in the BIOS). We have installed the latest AMD RaidXpert2 utility and Drivers from the link below .
The problem is: when we run the RAIDXpert2 and enter the usr/psw (admin/admin), we cannot login (the submit button is disabled, see the attached snapshot). The RAIDXpert2 gives us the following message: "License Level 0: No Raid (Does not support RaidXper2)"
Would you please let us know why is that? and how can we setup the RAID 0 on the 3XNVMe drives (bootable)?
As per this link, there are some Known Issues, do these affect you at all?
For the record:
The login issue resolved by manually installing the raid drivers.
In the device manager, under 'other devices', manually updated the driver for 'AMD-RAID SCSI Processor' (using the provided drivers by AMD, links above).
I still, however, have not figured out how to raid 0 all 3 NVMe drives as a bootable drive (OS drive).
Installed OS on one of the NVMe drives. Then, installed RaidXpert2 and set up the other two NVMe drives on Raid 0
Desired Configuration (unable to achieve yet):
Set up all 3 NVMe drives on raid 0 and then install OS on them.
Please let me know how can I achieve this configuration.
For the record, I have other storage drives as well (one normal SSD drive, and three HDD which are also set on raid 0)
I have the same problem.
The submit-button is grey.
Lizenz-Level 0 - Kein RAID (RAIDXpert2 wird nicht unterstützt)
but I have a RAID-System (mirror).
The BIOS disk configuration changed to RAID.
To install the the OS new is no option...
I can confirm this; the device manager (right-click My Computer, Properties, Device Manager on left panel) displayed a RAID item that was half-understood. You'll need to visit the motherboard manufactorer's website and check for the RAID drivers there.
Had this issue too though the RAID config and drivers all seem to be ok.
On the login page I used the Opera browers and used the developer tools option and inspected the Submit button element. There I saw the below row
<input type="submit" class="submit tr" id="submit" value="Submit" disabled="">
Just changed the "disabled" to "enabled" this allowed the button to be used and login.
Strange way but it works