cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

salimash
Journeyman III

Unable to fill out warranty form

I've recently discovered that my 3700x I purchased 6 months ago is toast, and I'm attempting to fill out the RMA form. Upon filling it out and hitting submit, I receive an error with the form.

I've been trying for the last hour, with the only message I'm receiving "An error occured while processing your request."

Is there a direct email I can use to contact customer support? Or do I have to go through Amazon as a workaround here?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Reply

AMD's 3 year Warranty becomes effective as soon as the Retailer/Vendor's Warranty expires. In this case, Amazon's Return policy.

But you mentioned that you had the processor working for about 6 months which rules out Amazon Return policy. Unless you purchased an Amazon 3 or 4 year Protection plan when you purchased the processor from Amazon.

So you need to go through AMD Warranty to get your processor RMAed and replaced.

Could also be a AMD Server problem, In which case I would wait a day and try again. 

Did you follow all the instructions on how to fill out the Online Warranty Service Request: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/warranty-information/rma-form 

The information is on the Retail box and tattooed on the CPU surface.

0 Likes