cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Joseliito17
Journeyman III

TUF GAMING B550-PLUS (WI-FI) with Ryzen 5600x not start

Yesterday I made my second assembly which at the time of turning on it does not start Pc setup:

• Asus B550 tuf gaming (wifi)

• oloy 16gb 8x2

• 650 watts power supply 80 gold

• PNY gtx 1650 super

• ssd 250gb + 2tb hdd

• Stock cooler

I did everything, update the bios without any component, I reassembled it from scratch and I make sure that everything is correctly connected I connect the HDMI cable and it does not give any video.

Please help me thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 Reply

When you power up does your Computer HDD LED light is on or flickering before your reboot again?

This would indicate that the Windows Drive is running and booting up.

If it is that indicates that your computer is booting up but without any video, at least during POST.

I would wait until the HDD LED stops flickering or turns off for at 5 minutes before rebooting.

I had a similar situation when I upgraded to a Ryzen Motherboard. I had no video output during POST and Motherboard VGA LED light was on.

But once it left on because I noticed that the HDD LED was flickering or on and when it started to boot into Windows I had video output.

But when I connected my HDMI 2k TV set I had video Output during POST. It was my 4k Monitor that was causing the issue.

But if your HDD LED light is turned off after powering on and stays off then it means that Motherboard is not booting up at all.

What Trouble LED are lit when you power on the computer?  CPU, VIDEO, BOOT, or RAM LEDs?

0 Likes