cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

artyombn
Journeyman III

The new computer hangs.

Hello. I collected a computer from new materials. Motherboard AB350M PRO4 (BIOS P4.70), CPU AMD Ryzen 3 2200 G, RAM SAMSUNG DDR4 2400 4gb x 2. Power Supply DeepCool DA500, HDD Western Digital 1TB (WD10EZEX), Video card MSI GTX 1050 TI. HDMI connected to video card. OC Windows 10 x64. The computer worked for a day, then it began to slow down. The computer itself works, but does not respond to any action. Sometimes there is a black screen, but the cooler is still spinning. Also it happened in the BIOS. I checked the temperature of all materials. She is all right. RAM and HDD are also in order. What could be the problem? And why is there no picture when I connect the HDB15 to the motherboard? I know that the graphics core does not work with this motherboard, but the processor should not need a graphics core to digitize the picture

0 Likes
1 Reply
kenbee
Journeyman III

Hi! The first thing I would do is remove the video card from the picture, allowing you to focus on the apu/cpu, motherboard & ram.

See if your hdb15 gives you a picture.try the other connectors if you cannot get a picture.

If not then try clearing the cmos with the jumper pin on the motherboard(unplug computer move jumper press power button with it unplugged put jumper back after 15-30 secs )

plug it in and try again.

If you can get into the bios/uefi and it becomes responsive reset it to default.

Boot the system assuming you get there.

Run the amd cleanup tool its in the amd folder in one of the bin folders under one of the drivers.

reboot the system.

Install the 17 graphics  drivers.

reboot let windows install whatever it wants to, then install the 18 chipset driver.

reboot , check if its stable.

If things seem back to normal than shutdown.

Install video card and its associated drivers.

reboot see if its stable , if it is enjoy.

Thats what I would do anyways.

Side note:

And your motherboard does support the video with that apu(the g on the end of the 2200 indicates graphic support).

0 Likes