cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

FarukDGL35
Journeyman III

Temperature

Hello, I bought a 7600x model processor. I bought an antec symphony 360 model liquid cooling because I thought this would generate too much power. The liquid cooler works fine with the correct setup with AIO support, but there is something I don't understand, the CPU temperature is constantly 84 degrees. It never changes, sometimes it rarely goes up to 85, when I first start the computer when I check it, it starts with 70 degrees, then rises to 84 degrees and stays there and does not rise any more. I'm not sure if this is a problem or if everything is ok. I do not have problems such as stuttering and freezing in the games I play, everything seems fine on my computer, but I am not sure about the degree..

0 Likes
2 Solutions
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Hi, either you have a sensor problem/malfuction or there's something wrong with your water cooler.

Have you put enough thermal paste?
Did the CPU block had any plastic peel?
Are the brackets/mounts screws well tighten?

Check temps inside BIOS instead of using third party apps.

For comparison, I have a 240 rad Water Cooler on a 7950X and I'm getting very acceptable temperatures while Youtubing, on the forum, using Word and photoshopping.

johnnyenglish_0-1680653323191.png

The Englishman

View solution in original post

0 Likes
FarukDGL35
Journeyman III

Thank you for your help, I solved my problem, my liquid cooler came pre-installed, but the pump was not working because there was a problem with the cable installations. I fixed the cable setup and it's fine now, as in the photo I took at idle. While playing games under load, it reaches a maximum temperature of 50 degrees. The climate in the region I live in is hot and it hasn't started getting hotter, I hope I won't have a problem in the middle of summer because this processor has a high heating capacity because it produces too much power.. ArmouryCrate.jpg

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Hi, either you have a sensor problem/malfuction or there's something wrong with your water cooler.

Have you put enough thermal paste?
Did the CPU block had any plastic peel?
Are the brackets/mounts screws well tighten?

Check temps inside BIOS instead of using third party apps.

For comparison, I have a 240 rad Water Cooler on a 7950X and I'm getting very acceptable temperatures while Youtubing, on the forum, using Word and photoshopping.

johnnyenglish_0-1680653323191.png

The Englishman
0 Likes
FarukDGL35
Journeyman III

Thank you for your help, I solved my problem, my liquid cooler came pre-installed, but the pump was not working because there was a problem with the cable installations. I fixed the cable setup and it's fine now, as in the photo I took at idle. While playing games under load, it reaches a maximum temperature of 50 degrees. The climate in the region I live in is hot and it hasn't started getting hotter, I hope I won't have a problem in the middle of summer because this processor has a high heating capacity because it produces too much power.. ArmouryCrate.jpg

0 Likes

Thanks for sharing solution as well, I was also facing the same issue and I was confused why it is getting high. I will check those.

0 Likes

I have the same problem. What did you do exactly to solve it ?

0 Likes

The AIO pump was not working because of bad cabling installation.

The Englishman
0 Likes
lucas1986poole
Journeyman III

Wow that is very high for idle/always at 85c I have the 7700x and idle anywhere from 35-42c with Corsair h150i elite lcd 360mm pre-installed thermal paste and gaming anywhere from 50-60 depends on how demanding the game is also have ROG Strix X670E E Gaming Wifi mobile. Full Load will go up to 75-80ish

0 Likes

Hello lucas1985poole I'm Jameel Perkins asking is it possible to can I stream with my Elgato stream deck foot Pedal with AMD relive with Dlive.tv from my AMD RX580 towards OG my Elgato HD60 + my nintnedo switch ?s-l140.jpgdownload (1).jpgdownload (2).jfif

0 Likes

ok

0 Likes