Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

zroter
Adept I

System wakes ups from sleep by itself after upgrading to 5600X

Hello,

Since I upgraded from Ryzen 2600 to 5600X, my PC wakes up by itself from sleep without any reason (sometimes it says it is from a power button push, sometimes there is no wakeup reason). As the CPU is the only component changed, I am quite sure nothing else is the cause.

A few months ago, I already upgraded once from Ryzen 2600 to 5600X, had the same issue, tried several things without any success. The CPU had other problems (random reboots, I opened a subject here for that) and eventually ended up not booting at all. So I returned it, came back to the Ryzen 2600 and the waking issue disappeared immediately. Now that I am attempting again the same upgrade, the same issue appears, knowing that since then I upgraded from Windows 10 to 11, upgraded the drivers, and also flashed the latest stable BIOS.

Anyone has seen this and found a solution?

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050
GPU Drivers: Nvidia Studio 511.65
CPU: RYZEN 5 5600X Stepping B0
Motherboard: ASUS TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING
Chipset Drivers: AMD Chipset drivers 2.13.27.501
BIOS Version: 3211
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16Go (2x8Go) DDR4 3000MHz C15
PSU: Corsair RM550x
Operating System: WINDOWS 11 Pro

0 Likes
1 Reply
zroter
Adept I

I found the solution. I just had to deactivate the authorization for the network card to wakeup the system. I don't know why it is not a problem with the Ryzen 2600 but it helps with the Ryzen 5600X.

0 Likes