cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Stuttering Ryzen 5 1600 GTX 1070

I have stuttering randomly in several games: Counter Strike Global Offensive, The Witcher 3, Wolfenstein II The New Colossus, Batman Arkham Knight, etc.

This is my PC: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/2Cw6Mp 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GHz 6-Core
CPU COOLER: ARCTIC Freezer Xtreme Fluid Dynamic Bearing
MOTHERBOARD: Asus TUF B350M-PLUS GAMING Micro ATX AM4
MEMORY: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200
STORAGE: ADATA Ultimate SU650 120 GB 2.5" SSD
STORAGE: Toshiba 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM
VIDEO CARD: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8 GB Windforce OC
CASE: Thermaltake Versa H15 MicroATX Mid Tower
POWER SUPPLY: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX
CASE FAN: Cougar Dual-X 64.37 CFM 120mm x2
CASE FAN: Corsair ML120 Pro 75 CFM 120mm x2

Here I posted the issue with Wolfenstein 2: https://bethesda.net/community/topic/330544/stuttering-on-new-orleans-sas-machine, also on Steam forums, but nobody reply me.

As I said in that post, I tried everything, clean Windows install, drivers, etc. even I want to sell my ram to buy a Samsung B-Die RAM sticks like Patriot Viper RGB 3200 MHz, guessing that the problem is about RAM compatibility, also I plan to upgrade to a Ryzen 3000 series in the future, and change my GTX 1070 to a GTX 1660 Ti, but I've watched gameplays videos with games like the Witcher 3 than runs smoothly with the same CPU and GPU than me, so I don't know what's happening. I built this PC more than 1 year ago. I planned seriously to switch an Intel platform and I don't want that.

I can't record Wolfenstein 2 gameplay because Nvidia GeForcce Experience and Game DVR don't work in that game, ridiculous.

I attach an example of this issue with a Crysis gameplay:

As you can see the stuttering in this game, it also happens randomly in other games, specially Counter Strike. My last option is change the RAMs for others with Samsung B-die, or sell everything and buy the upcoming X570 platform with an Ryzen 3000 and the G.Skill Trident Z Neo.

I reduced some stuttering not installing manually .Net Framework 3.5 with cmd commands, but the real problem is still there.

0 Likes
29 Replies