cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

NickBeNimble
Journeyman III

Strange crashes

Hey guys just built this pc and getting peculiar crashes only when i play a game, stress tests so far havnt produced this but as soon as i am viewing anything 3D intensive at all it happens, but my gfx card is fine can run it in my gf pc does fine, so far it hasnt left any dump it just a kernel power event is all that get registered on event viewer, i attached a video a when it crashes the pc the power to lan stays on and the stupid orange light on the mobo fluctuates which it only does when its on, so the mobo is still telling the psu its a power ok situation:

Specs are ryzen 5 3500x (just bought today)

Radeon rx 580

Gskill 2666 ddr4 (just bought today)

Asus a320e m (also new today)

Thermaltake toughpower 750w

And here is a link to video of the happenings:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-0ZpUzpum_czD3dwijdnAn726E78KtE5/view?usp=drivesdk

Edit: also while it is escape from tarkov i am showing their it happens with any intensive game, my main purpose it to work out which part i have to take back.

Edit 2: have mostly ruled out psu now as it occurred when it was sitting idle, happens randomly it seems or i can force it to happen with a game, and isnt temps as iv monitored that and everything is up to date driver etc wise

0 Likes
0 Replies