cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

sobakakusaka
Journeyman III

Some problems with processor ryzen 5 2400G

Good afternoon, I have a processor of this company, and more specifically ryzen 5 2400G.

The problem is that when I play games, after a while a black screen with the inscription "lost video signal" appears on the screen, I installed all the latest drivers.

I play without a video card, that is, on the integrated video core.
I have a problem with absolutely all games.
For example, these games: Crysis 3, PUBG, CS: GO, Shadow of tomb rider.

Here are the characteristics of my system:
Ryzen 5 2400G
Samsung ddr4 2400 (memory overclocked)

SSD wd green 120 GB

Power Supply Thermaltake tr2 s 600w
Motherboard ASUS PRIME B450-PLUS

0 Likes
17 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

sobakakusaka, please post a screenshot of Ryzen Master (RM).  You can drag-n-drop the image into your reply.  How much memory do you have?  What OC besides memory?  Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

So, you don`t know how to help me ?

0 Likes
sobakakusaka
Journeyman III

1) Operating system Windows 10 64 bit
2) RAM 8 GB (2 x 4) samsung
I want to remind you that I clocked the memory from the frequency of 2400 to 3000 MHz

I apologize in advance for the Russian language in the application1.png2.png3.png

0 Likes

roll back your memory to stock speed and see if that is more stable

The Vega 11 is on par with the GT 1030 so do not expect to play modern AAA games with the integrated graphics

I know that, but with overlocked memory vega shoud work better.

And in in stock speed a have same situation

0 Likes

check to see if there is a BIOS update for your motherboard, sometimes it can help with stability with some RAM sticks

0 Likes

I have the last version of BIOS

0 Likes

Now if you wan to play demanding games, you are going to need a RX 570 or similar which will give you the horsepower needed for Crysis 3 etc

0 Likes

I know this, but I’m wondering why I’m throwing me out of the games, for example, the same GTA 5 that came out in 2015!

0 Likes

GTA 5 need more  graphics card to play at 1920x1080

0 Likes

I play that game at 1600x900

Graphics is on minimal

0 Likes

As I said, for example in games like: Crysis 3, CS: GO, i have the same problems.
In this case, note that the game is something it is particularly demanding.

0 Likes
sobakakusaka
Journeyman III

No one knows what is the problem?

0 Likes

sobakakusaka, can you borrow a video card to test?  If there is a problem with the IGU, then the card will not have these symptoms.  I also think you need to contact AMD Online Support and see what they have to say.  Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

I certainly have an old asus engt240 video card, but I think that it is hardly suitable.
Also, how to contact online support?

0 Likes

sobakakusaka, please search for "AMD Online Support".  If I post a link, especially on the weekend, there will be a delay.  The video card looks good.  Please give it a try and see if your problems go away and report it to AMD.  Good luck and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

sobakakusaka wrote:

I certainly have an old asus engt240 video card, but I think that it is hardly suitable.
Also, how to contact online support?

That old card is not nearly powerful enough. You need a modern gaming card.

0 Likes